One Company, Three Great Shops

Poverty Barn is the parent company of two other businesses: Roo's Remnants and 4 Left Turns. Between the three, we've got you covered when it comes to home decor, baby and kid items and anything related to racing. Visit the links on the left to find out more about what we have to offer.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Springtime Goodness!

We barn girls have had a busy couple of weeks. Not only have we added lots of new goodies to Etsy and the shop, but we've also added a new family member.

Meet Olivia Nicole, my daughter and son-in-law's first child, and mine and my husband's first grandchild.  Isn't she beautiful? (I know, I'm biased, but come on, she is beautiful, right?)

Olivia was born on her due date, which should bode well for her being punctual in the future, at least we're hoping.  She's a precious little addition to our family and the beginning of a whole new generation.

Being Grandma, I feel as if I am going through withdrawal on the days I don't see her. Thank goodness she lives less than a half an hour away! Today we snuggled on the couch and watched Mama Mia!  All I could think of was that the last time I watched that movie, I never dreamed that the next time I'd see it with my grand-daughter on my chest.  Wow, live moves at an unbelievable pace, that's for sure.

While Jesse is at home being Mom, I've been covering our shop hours and bringing in all kinds of new goodies.  I'll be putting up a whole album of pics on Facebook once I publish this post, but here's a sneak peek to whet your appetite.  Some of these items will be available in our Etsy shop, and some will only be available at Cottleville Crafts, Etc. and any upcoming shows.  If you see something you really, really want and don't live near us, drop us a line and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks, as always, for stopping by.  We are so excited about the future of both our family and our business!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...