One Company, Three Great Shops

Poverty Barn is the parent company of two other businesses: Roo's Remnants and 4 Left Turns. Between the three, we've got you covered when it comes to home decor, baby and kid items and anything related to racing. Visit the links on the left to find out more about what we have to offer.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Front Porch Fall Makeover


 My husband will argue that Fall is still officially a week away, and he's right.  But with the cooler temperatures, evenings by the fire pit and the pool to cool for a swim, I have to say that for all intents and purposes, we're already there.

Our front porch was disgustingly dirty, which is what happens when sawdust from the garage workshop piles up for months on end. Today was the day to wipe down the cobwebs and wash off all the dust before getting a my autumn on.

It all started with the old screen door that we picked a couple of summers ago. My dear hubby braved a dark and wasp-filled barn loft to snag this beauty.  I absolutely love it and all of its chippy charm. Standing behind the pallet wood table, it is the perfect place to hang a wreath and welcome everyone to our home.

For the overall look, I mostly just re-arranged what I already had on hand, added a ribbon to the wash tub and scattered some mums all around.  This look will keep me warm and content until the snow flies and it's time to change things up again.

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend too!

God bless,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...